A luxury cruise on a mega-yacht with cycling around the Croatian islands in the Adriatic Sea, with visits to Split and Dubrovnik.
The trip includes:
- Round trip air from Miami to Split/Dubrovnik
- 7 nights cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- Private deluxe charter aboard MS Sympony
- Half Board - Breakfast and Dinner
- Welcome reception w/welcome drink & snack
- Daily afternoon coffee and tea
- Sauna, pool, Jacuzzi, gym, cinema
- Captain’s Dinner
- Concierge/Cruise Director and Bike Tour Guide(s)
- On-board Massage Therapist (Optional 30 Euro Massages)
- Daily cabin servicing, unlimited bottled water
- A/C and Free Wi-Fi on board
- Non-motorized water toys (motorized toys optional fee)
- Tours of Brac, Hvar, Korčula, NP Mljet, Dubrovnik with licensed guides, including multiple WINE TASTINGS!
- All Local Tax and Port Tax
- E-Bike rental/helmet, Guided bike tours (regular bike can be requested instead of e-bike)
- One night in Split 4-star hotel w/breakfast
- One night in Royal Neptune Dubrovnik or similar, 4-star hotel w/breakfast
- All ground transfers
- Gratuities for crew and guides
- Alcoholic beverages & room service not included
- Based on currency of 1.05 Euros to the US Dollar
Boca Ski Club will take over the entire boat (17 total cabins.)
Per person, double occupancy, air and ebike rental included):
- $6,005 VIP Upper Deck - 2 cabins only
- $5,799 Upper Deck - 4 cabins
- $5,367 Main Deck - 4 cabins
- $5,135 Lower Deck - 7 cabins
Lower Deck cabins are available for single occupancy for $8,529
- $500 deposit due at registration (of which $300 is non-refundable)
- $1500 due 11/1/2022
- $1500 due 1/1/2023
- Balance due 3/1/2023
Discover Croatia with the new luxurious MS Symphony, a brand new luxury vessel that sailed her maiden voyage in the 2021 season and is being refit for the 2023 season. The Symphony small ship cruise yacht has been designed with guests' comfort on board in mind. With 17 cabins catering to a maximum of 34 guests, there is plenty of space onboard to relax and enjoy the amazing scenery. All cabins have modern decor and are double or twin occupancy. Each cabin also has its own individually controlled air conditioning and private en suite facilities.
At over 50 meters/164 feet in length and spread out over 4 decks, the Symphony cruise ship has lots to keep guests entertained or relaxed while on board. Food is served in the indoor dining area with a selection of local foods and drinks available. There is also a bar area serving drinks to guests. The main deck also features its own swimming pool, and the sun deck has a hot tub. The sun deck is large and spacious with sun beds for guests to bask in the Croatian sunshine. All Cabins come equipped with modern amenities and an exclusive few have private balconies.
For 2023 the Symphony will add features like a cinema, gym, sauna, and wellness room to make a stay on board more versatile and enjoyable for guests looking for a luxury yacht charter in Croatia, including:
- Cabin refit with new upgraded floors
- Extra top deck space
- Cinema, outdoor gym, sauna, lounge bar
- New 10 person jacuzzi
- Sea bob, 2 x jet ski, tube and water skis
- 2 x Stand up paddleboard
- 2 x Kayaking
- More crew on board
We will visit the beautiful cities of Split and Dubrovnik, with time to explore the cities. Our cruise will take us to the islands of Brač, Hvar, Korčula, and Mljet National Park.
Full details about the daily itineraries can be found here: Itinerary. Biking distances will be updated as soon as we have them.
Typical lows in Split in May are in the 50's, with highs in the 70's. It should be very sunny, with a risk of showers. Water temperature in the Adriatic should be in the 60's, so a shorty wetsuit or jacket might be recommended if you plan to swim or SUP
19 May 2023 LX65 7:40pm MIA-ZRH 10:45am +1
19 May 2023 LX8448 11:35am ZRH-SPU 1:10pm
29 May 2023 LX8431 9:05am DBV-ZRH 10:45am
29 May 2023 LX64 1:05pm ZRH-MIA 5:15pm
We strongly recommend that you source travel insurance. Boca Ski Club does not recommend any particular insurer.