Image: Marty B CC BY-SA 2.0
Trip Leader: Christina Griffith
Come ski the Sierra Nevada mountain range in the Inyo National Forest!
Trip Pricing (TBD)
- $2,514 per person double occupancy
- $3,595 single occupancy
- $2,211 per person land only ($1,961 if own transfer to resort)
- $3,291 single occupancy land only ($3,042 if own transfer to resort)
- Must be a Boca Ski Club member
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit of $500 is due with application
- $500 - due by 9/1/20
- $500 - due by 11/1/20
- Remaining balance due by 12/20/20
Adult 3 day: $271
Adult 4 day: $340
Adult 5 day: $360
Adult 6 day: $432
Adult 65+ 3 day: $222
Adult 65+ 4 day: $279
Adult 65+ 5 day: $294
Adult 65+ 6 day: $354
80+ ski free!
Mammoth is an Ikon Pass resort. Guests can purchase passes at the following Sports America site and receive a lodging credit of $50 or $30 based on pass product purchased.
Please Submit All Trip Applications Online using the Register link
- You can pay online with a credit card or
- Make checks payable to Boca Ski Club
- Address to send checks to will be shown in the invoice after you register for the trip.
This awesome trip includes:
- Round trip airfare from West Palm Beach to Reno, Nevada
- 6 nights stay at Juniper Springs Condos in Mammoth Lakes
- 2 bedroom/2 bath units offering two beds or one bed per unit
- One night at the Silver Legacy in Reno on the last night
- Ground transportation
- Club Dinner
- Pre and post trip parties
- Lots of fun!!!
About Mammoth Mountain:
Welcome to Mammoth Mountain, California’s highest four-season resort and playground with a summit at 11,053 feet above sea level. With 300 days of sunshine annually, the Eastern Sierra offers infinite recreation and scenic beauty all year long, including skiing and snowboarding in the winter, and mountain biking and golf in the summer. Our legendary snowfall provides a perfect winter playground, enabling Mammoth to truly claim the title of Southern California’s mountain home.
Lodging: Juniper Springs Lodge
Your perfect basecamp for any Mammoth adventure, this family-friendly resort delivers all the comforts of home with ski-in, ski-out convenience. The Eagle base lodge next door delivers all your ski resort needs, and in the warmer months you can hit the links at the Sierra Star Golf Course just outside your door.
Mammoth Mountain Ski Area is a large ski resort in the western United States, located in eastern California along the east side of the Sierra Nevada mountain range in the Inyo National Forest.
Mammoth has more than 3,500 acres (1,420 ha) of ski-able terrain,[ serviced by 28 lifts. The area has 3,100 ft (940 m) of vertical, rising to an elevation of 11,059 ft (3,371 m)
Skiable Terrain: 3,5001 acres
Peak Elevation: 11,059
Base Elevation: 7953
Annual Snowfall: 300 inches
Number of Lifts: 28
Longest run: 3 miles
West Palm Beach to Reno via Dallas
AA1220 11FEB PBI-DFW 716A 935A
AA2538 11FEB DFW-RNO 1220P 205P
AA1361 18FEB RNO-DFW 618A 1140A
AA2640 18FEB DFW-PBI 240P 622P
Flight schedule subject to change
Travel is a perishable product. We highly recommend that participants purchase their own Travel Insurance to cover your investment.