Image © Murray Foubister Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic
Trip Leader: Don Chalaire
Located 50 miles South of the Colorado border, Taos Ski Valley boasts an average snowfall of 300+ inches of bone-dry powder and some of the most untamed chutes, bowls and glades in North America. And with nearly half of all trails rated for beginners and intermediates, it welcomes anyone with a spirit of adventure
- $2,508 per person - 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo
- $2,286 per person - 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo
- $4,027 per person - single occupancy room, 2 bed condo
- $3,584 per person - single occupancy room, 3 bed condo
- Land only prices available upon request
- Must be a Boca Ski Club member
- Includes all current hotel taxes and resort fees
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit of $500 is due with application
- $500 - due by 9/1/21
- $500 - due by 11/1/21
- Remaining balance due by 12/1/21
| 4 consecutive days
| 4 of 7 day
| 5 consecutive days
| 5 of 7 day
| 6 consecutive days
| 6 of 7 days
Ikon Passes purchased / renewed on the Ski.com link below will receive a $30 discount off their trip price which will be deducted at final payment. https://boca-ski-club-passes.events.ski.com
Please Submit All Trip Applications Online using the Register link
- You can pay online with a credit card through PayPal (PayPal account is not needed to pay online)
- Make checks payable to Boca Ski Club
- Address to send checks to will be shown in the invoice after you register for the trip.
This awesome trip includes:
- Round trip airfare from Fort Lauderdale to Santa Fe
- 7 nights stay in Edelweiss Condos
- Ground transportation (2 hours with a grocery stop en route)
- 2 Club Dinners
- Pre-trip party
- Lots of fun!!!
300 average days of sunshine; 1,294 total acres; 110 trails - 24% beginner, 25% intermediate, 51% expert; 14 lifts; Base Elevation of 9,200 ft.; Summit Elevation of 12,481 ft.
Edelweiss Lodge and Spa – located at the base of Taos Ski area, this Ski In / Ski Out property is within walking distance to shops and dining featuring: a Full Service Spa; On-Site Dining and Après Ski; Hot Tub & Sauna; Fitness Center; Ski Valet; Boot Lockers.
American #1231 Feb. 19 - Ft. Lauderdale to Dallas - 5:45AM – 8:00AM
American #3179 Feb. 19 - Dallas to Santa Fe – 8:50AM – 9:50AM
American #3187 Feb. 26 - Santa Fe to Dallas - 4:45PM – 7:35PM
American #934 Feb. 26 - Dallas to Ft. Lauderdale – 8:25PM – 11:59PM
Flight schedule subject to change
Travel is a perishable product. We highly recommend that participants purchase Travel Insurance to cover your investment.