Image © Chris Ruvolo Attribution 2.0 Generic
Trip Leader: Christina Griffith
High above the sapphire-blue waters of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is one of the most unique snow resorts on the planet. Whether you and your friends come to ski and ride from sunrise to sunset, head out to explore the new craft beer scene, or simply unwind at the condo with the people you care about most, we’ve got you. Heavenly is all about a better way of being together. After all, the best way for friends and family to come together is to MOUNTAIN TOGETHER.
The choices are endless. Do you ski California or Nevada? Will it be 34 miles of wide-open, groomed cruisers, 1,600 foot plunges in the double-black diamond canyons or the most outrageous tree skiing in North America? You can make Heavenly your playground every time you visit.
- This is a Florida Ski Council trip
- $1,630 per person double occupancy hotel room (excluding lift ticket and equipment rental)
- Deluxe Tower King Bedroom
- Deluxe Tower 2 Queen Beds
- $2,255 single occupancy
- Land only prices available upon request
- Must be a Boca Ski Club member
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit of $500 is due with application
- $500 - due by 9/1/21
- $500 - due by 11/1/21
- Remaining balance due by 12/20/21
Please Submit All Trip Applications Online using the Register link
- You can pay online with a credit card
- Make checks payable to Boca Ski Club
- Address to send checks to will be shown in the invoice after you register for the trip.
This awesome trip includes:
- Round trip airfare from Fort Lauderdale to Reno
- 7 nights stay in Harvey's Lake Tahoe
- Ground transportation to/from Reno airport
- $10 food voucher per person per day
- All taxes, resort fees and porterage
- 3 Club Dinners
- Après Ski
- Pre and post trip parties
- Lots of fun!!!
Additional Activities AvailableVirginia City Day Off - Wed., Jan. 26th – 8:30-4:00
Northstar Ski Day
- Roundtrip transportation
- Trolley Tour
- Mine Tour
- Time to Shop & Eat
- Virginia City became one of the richest silver mining towns in the world in 1859. Today it looks remarkably the same with its wooden sidewalks, restored mansions, mine tours, boot hill & old west saloons.
- $89.00 per Person
- Tuesday Jan. 25th – 8:00-5:00
- Full day of skiing at Northstar which is covered in your lift ticket.
- $49 per Person for Bus Transportation
97 trails ranging from wide-open cruisers to plunging 1,600-foot chutes. Enjoy the convenience of 28 chairlifts around the mountain. 4,800 skiable acres—the most in Lake Tahoe. 3,500 vertical feet —unmatched on the West Coast. 10,067 feet in elevation —the highest in Lake Tahoe. Cross the state line between California and Nevada. Two terrain parks.
Harvey’s Lake Tahoe. Built in 1944, Harvey’s was the very first casino hotel built on the South Shore. Features multiple restaurants and entertainment options. Pool and Hot Tub. Walking distance to Heavenly lifts
SW2542 Jan. 22 FLL-DEN 08:00AM–10:35AM
SW3018 Jan. 22 DEN-RNO 12:40AM–02:05PM
SW3532 Jan. 29 RNO-DEN 01:35PM–04:45PM
SW2613 Jan. 29 DEN-FLL 05:45PM–11:35PM
Flight schedule subject to change
Travel is a perishable product. We highly recommend that participants purchase Travel Insurance to cover your investment.