Image: Marty B CC BY-SA 2.0
Trip Leader: Christina Griffiths
Trip Pricing (TBD)
- $2,105 per person double occupancy
- Single supplement pricing coming soon
- $1694 per person land only
- Must be a Boca Ski Club member
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit of $500 is due with application
- $500 - due by 9/1/20
- $500 - due by 11/1/20
- Remaining balance due by 12/20/20
Adult 2 day: $183
Adult 3 day: $249
Adult 4 day: $310
Adult 5 day: $329
Adult 6 day: $396
Adult 65+ 2 day: $150
Adult 65+ 3 day: $204
Adult 65+ 4 day: $255
Adult 65+ 5 day: $270
Adult 65+ 6 day: $325
Mammoth is an Ikon Pass resort. Guests can purchase passes at the following Sports America site and receive a lodging credit of $50 or $30 based on pass product purchased.
Please Submit All Trip Applications Online using the Register link
- You can pay online with a credit card through PayPal (PayPal account is not needed to pay online)
- Make checks payable to Boca Ski Club
- Address to send checks to will be shown in the invoice after you register for the trip.
This awesome trip includes:
- Round trip airfare from West Palm Beach to Reno, Nevada
- 6 nights stay at Juniper Springs Condos in Mammoth Lakes
- 2 bedroom/2 bath units offering two beds or one bed per unit
- One night at the Silver Legacy in Reno on the last night
- Ground transportation
- Club Dinner
- Pre and post trip parties
- Lots of fun!!!
About Mammoth Mountain:
Welcome to Mammoth Mountain, California’s highest four-season resort and playground with a summit at 11,053 feet above sea level. With 300 days of sunshine annually, the Eastern Sierra offers infinite recreation and scenic beauty all year long, including skiing and snowboarding in the winter, and mountain biking and golf in the summer. Our legendary snowfall provides a perfect winter playground, enabling Mammoth to truly claim the title of Southern California’s mountain home.
Lodging: Juniper Springs Lodge
Your perfect basecamp for any Mammoth adventure, this family-friendly resort delivers all the comforts of home with ski-in, ski-out convenience. The Eagle base lodge next door delivers all your ski resort needs, and in the warmer months you can hit the links at the Sierra Star Golf Course just outside your door.
Mammoth Mountain Ski Area is a large ski resort in the western United States, located in eastern California along the east side of the Sierra Nevada mountain range in the Inyo National Forest.
Mammoth has more than 3,500 acres (1,420 ha) of ski-able terrain,[ serviced by 28 lifts. The area has 3,100 ft (940 m) of vertical, rising to an elevation of 11,059 ft (3,371 m)
Skiable Terrain: 3,5001 acres
Peak Elevation: 11,059
Base Elevation: 7953
Annual Snowfall: 300 inches
Number of Lifts: 28
Longest run: 3 miles
West Palm Beach to Reno via Chicago (outbound) and Dallas (return)
20 FEB AA1158 Dep PBI 7:05am Arr ORD 9:21pm
20 FEB AA2664 Dep ORD 10:40am Arr RNO 12:50pm
27 FEB AA1361 Dep RNO 6:15am Arr DFW 11:29am
27 FEB AA2798 Dep DFW 2:30pm Arr PBI 6:17pm
Flight schedule subject to change
Travel is a perishable product. We highly recommend that participants purchase Travel Insurance to cover your investment.