Image (c) Whitefish Mountain Resort
2020 Whitefish Montana
Sat Feb 15th to Sat Feb 22nd
$2,091 pp double occupancy
This awesome trip includes:
- Round trip airfare from Fort Lauderdale to Kalispell
- Lodging at The Lodge at Whitefish Lake (double occupancy hotel room with 2 queen beds)
- Ground transportation
- Pre-trip party
- 2 Après Ski happy hours with drinks and appetizers
- Friday night Boca Ski Club dinner
- Baggage handling at check-in/check-out at the lodge
- Lots of fun!!!
Lift tickets extra - very reasonable! $295 5-day, $255 senior (65-70), Over 70 ski free!
Whitefish, Montana offers beautiful, uncrowded skiing (think virtually no lift lines!), for skiers of all levels, at a lower altitude than most ski areas (think more energy for us Florida skiers!). Plus lots of options for your fee day. Dog sledding, snowshoe trails and more. You can even take guided trips into nearby Glacier National Park, if you like!
The Lodge at Whitefish Lake (Awesome Place!)
The Lodge at Whitefish Lake
This is a beautiful, chalet-style lodge located on the shores of pristine Whitefish Lake. Built with native wood, rock and stone, the Lodge evokes memories of the grand lodges of the past while providing the most up-to-date technology and service. The Lodge has a great restaurant and bar, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a full-service spa, free and frequent shuttles to the ski area (11 minutes away) as well as to town (4 minutes). Also, ski storage, free wifi, sauna, indoor pool, fitness center. This place is really nice! We will have hotel rooms – 2 queen beds per room.
- 2 mountains: Apres Vous and Rendezvous
- 3,000 acres skiable terrain, 2,353 ft vertical drop
- 6,817 summit elevation
- 133 named trails which are 12% beginner, 40% intermediate, 42% advanced & 6% expert
- 459 inches snowfall avg last 5 years, 195 acres snowmaking coverage
|| Senior (65+)
| 5 day
Other lift ticket prices to follow
Trip Leader Linda Howe
Feel free to email, text or call me if you have any questions.
Trip Pricing & payment schedule
- Price is $2091.00 pp double occupancy, including airfare.
- 1st payment $500 due with registration
- 2nd payment $500 due Sept 1, 2019
- 3rd payment $500 due Nov 1, 2019
- 4th payment: balance due Dec 1, 2019
- You must be a current Boca Ski Club Member to book a trip. (To become a member, go to homepage and click JOIN. $35 yearly for individual, $50 for family.)
- All trip applications must be submitted through this website.
- You can pay online with a credit card or mail your check to your Trip Leader
- PayPal account is not needed to pay online
- Make checks payable to Boca Ski Club
Airline Info: Alaska Air:
15 Feb 2020:
Alaska #921 Ft Lauderdale to Seattle 8:35a-12:32pm
Alaska/Horizon #3353 Seattle to Kalispell 1:50pm-4:12pm
22 Feb 2020:
Alaska/Horizon#2289 Kalispell to Seattle 6:00 am-6:43 am
Alaska #38 Seattle to Ft Lauderdale 8:20am-5:10pm
Flights subject to change